Thursday, December 19, 2019

One of those DAYS...

I had hoped for a much different day than it turned out. I wanted to bake, craft and garden. 
I got out the Christmas mugs for later on in the evening. 


Then took the dog and went out to the greenhouse. 


Found some pots and rocks to be homes for new plants. 


A month or so ago I cut willow branches to begin new trees.  They are rooting fabulously. 



I looked over and saw that the spinach and lettuce needed water. 


Back to the trees... They each were packed in tightly to their new homes.  The apple and Rose of Sharon were left in the water to try and begin their roots. 


They already are greening up!


I popped over to say hello to the sheep. They love hugs and scratches. 



I spent a while picking hay out of Prudence's wool.  She was very grateful. 



Then off for a walk with the dog. 


He marked his territory on every rabbit hole we found. 



The chickens were happy and ever so grateful. 




These two love to come running when I go out to the field. 

Silly girls.


I found this gem in the container and can't wait to clean it up. 


I had to help mom with some of her business. It took us to Boulder, Co.


It was a gorgeous day despite the very long drives.  


There was a detour …. I had to find boots for my grandson. Thank goodness they aren't the price of the adult boots.


Boots and cowboy stuff everywhere.





It took my whole day and I didn't get anything on my list finished except planting the trees. That's the way it goes some days.  I was exhausted by the time we got home. Traffic was heavy and the roads were dark. I was glad to be home. 

It was time to put those mugs to use. 



Tomorrow … updating that Jesse Tree!  ...and many more hopes. 
peace 

No comments:

Post a Comment