Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Morning visitor, Gingerbread houses... one for the cats and one for the dog and Day 4 of Jesse Tree,


The regular visitors of the geese were rather loud this morning. After they left we had our seasonal visitor...

It was a bald eagle.  At first he was shy and thinking we couldn't see him. 


Then flew to a new branch...


We love these winter visitors. 


I decided to try and make a cat gingerbread home today. 


I started with  a box. 







Painted 


Dude saw my progress and asked to help decorate it. Sure. So, he got the caulking gun out.





I like the way it turned out and glad Dude decided to pitch in. I think I may at a peppermint round above the door. 


Day 4  of the Jesse Tree. 


December 4 - Babel: Genesis 11:1-9 Symbol: tower .

From Britannica The story of its construction, given in Genesis 11:1–9, appears to be an attempt to explain the existence of diverse human languages. According to Genesis, the Babylonians wanted to make a name for themselves by building a mighty city and a tower “with its top in the heavens.” God disrupted the work by so confusing the language of the workers that they could no longer understand one another. The city was never completed, and the people were dispersed over the face of the earth.


Mine turned out more like a leaning poo pile  :-D  but here it is! hahaha.



Yep, I hung it up too. 


Then I headed over to see my grandson. I had to go help my mom today and on the way home I stopped off to see my grandson. We made a puppy gingerbread house. 
He is so much fun. 

OH, I think we've got it!


Hmmm nope. 


Let's decorate it first and try again. 


Whaaaaaat, that worked!


Somehow it held!


Then it was time to read... he said he loves library time more than recess~! Yay! 


Happy Midweek. 

peace 


            

No comments:

Post a Comment