Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Dinner, snacks and Halloween cards

I finally got the Halloween Cards finished. I sat  down, gathered my scraps, blings and things and got to work.  In thirty minutes I whipped out nine more cards.  I even use packing from a Halloween package for the background of some of the cards. I like the way they turned out.







Chores went so well I thought I would take time to check the bee hive.  I was in my pajamas pants .  I thought the bees were gone,  I began to get in the hive without really thinking. Stupid.  Two bees stung the back of my legs.  I put the lid back on and left it for another day. 

Came in and jarred up some snacks for Dude.  He has mostly been sleeping the last two days. Bugles, chocolates, and candy corn.


Then made my dinner. I wanted garbanzo beans and broccoli but couldn't find the broccoli. Ended up with zucchini from the garden.  Added olive oil, salt, pepper, lemon pepper, cumin, parsley, onion, garlic and a squeeze of a whole lemon.  Pretty good stuff. Topped it with a bit of Sriracha. 

Then it was time to head to work.




Pulling extra duty in the chores department is causing me to be very tired.  Time to hit the sack.
peace

No comments:

Post a Comment