Thursday, August 11, 2016

My morning - chicks and gardens

The new chicks are growing quickly with the help of their mom. 


Looking good girls. 


In the greenhouse the veggies are going strong


Yep, I had to cut back these this morning. You can't even see the eggplants!


It is a  cat morning. Gracie is keeping watch for me while I am in the greenhouse. The dog is chasing a mouse or rabbit. 


The beans and 
 corn are trying to come back after our many storms. 


Lou thinks this is work. He is testing the soil. 


 Yep, it's good. Two paws up. 


Squash are trying to recoup after the hail damage and rota-tilled what didn't make it. 



Lavender is looking great. 


Looks like I will be making pesto with our basil this weekend. 


I made sure I have time to sew and crochet this morning. 

peace, health, and happiness. 


No comments:

Post a Comment