Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Tuesday Morning Happenings

Breakfast was homemade yogurt, granola and our honey with tea.  Dude went another direction of our eggs and coffee before heading out to feed the animals. 


I love these gifts - my favorite tea from my sister (work no longer has for us -sadness) , and a beautiful new tea pot from my friend Daisy!


Morning chores







After the laundry was done and the bathrooms cleaned I headed out to the garden. Dude is working on fence repair today.  I picked a few "groceries" from the garden. 




Next up make dinner ...goulash. I have some German sausage from a pig our friends  raised .  I thought would work wonderful. Serving with noodles, cantaloupe and corn on the cob.  (lunch is green goddess salad.)  Simmer, simmer, simmer...




OH and I did get a hat made last night for my grandson. I need to make another because he wants black and gray.  


And have you seen Jolly Bars yet? I can't wait to create something with them!


Goals today...finish this book and complete 10k a day walking!


Time to hit the road!
peace, health and happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment