Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Worked in the greenhouse and sewing day 16.

Worked in the greenhouse this morning. It gently rained off and on most of the morning. It was chilly and cold.  My friends Blizzard and Snowflake Turkeys helped me out. They follow me everywhere.


I moved seedling to bigger pots that are biodegradable so it will be easy to transplant later.


I did take the turkeys outside and hens ran up to the fence to see what kind of birds they were.


I went and swapped out the goats. Skippy was politely asking for some hay instead of going out foraging. He hates mud.



This little one thought she was rather mighty and kept ramming me.




Sewing Challenge Day 16 - Skillet Handle Covers.  My mom suggested this one. It only took minutes and I thought it a good idea.  I think I will make another for my tea kettle handle.




1 comment: