Thursday, April 7, 2016

Getting back into chores bit by bit and sewing day 3

I needed to move some heavy stuff out to the trash. I can't lift more than 10lbs or carry them far  for the next two weeks. So, I got the little tractor and trailer out and parked it at t the back door. I packed that badboy with trash and drove out to the dumpster.  It worked out pretty well and, as always, I had assistance or in this case I had a little someone who wanted to drive.

I was able to do some little chores in the greenhouse and change out the goats. Right now the male goats go out to the fields in the morning and then I switch them out, with the girls going out to the fields in the afternoon. Hopefully, the fence will go up this weekend so they all can go out all day and graze.  But until this happens, Running Water will continue to scream around midday to be let out. She is a bit of a diva. (thank goodness our closest neighbor is a half mile away!) 

Sewing challenge day 3:

I set out to make this today. It took about 2 hours total with cutting out the fabric. Nice and easy.


And once again, I had someone who wanted to help and refused to get out of my sewing chair. Lou is ignoring me.

Here is my version of the oversize hoodie. Perfect for heading out to the barn in the morning.







No comments:

Post a Comment