Friday, April 22, 2016

The sun is finally out!

It was a very hectic week and I had some catching up to do. I have been have a few issues with my diabetes and the fact that it was making me sluggish and want to take a massive nap didn't help.  That, and I have to left hand gloves!!


I did get some of these transferred but then it got so hot in the greenhouse I took the turkeys and myself out to work outside.


Remember this little guy? I had saved him from the fireplace last week.



Well, he talked to me all morning while I worked in the herb garden.


I did get this chores done.

This was the first day I let the turkeys out all day. Every time they heard my voice they would run to the fence and chirp.


They are just adorable.


It was dirt bath day for the chickens.  There is a whole big chicken yard out there not sure why they had to dogpile it in one hole!



The goats always know when Dude comes home from work and they come running.



Before they went to see Dude they checked out the new and odd looking chicken, eh , I mean turkey.


I did eat healthy all day and hope it and the gardening was enough to bring my sugars down.



Dude had a Margarita Pizza...oiy.

I did sew today  hemming the pants, skirt and dress I made last week.


Peace, health and happiness!


No comments:

Post a Comment