Sunday, December 9, 2018

Day 9

It was nice to have most of the day to detox fast from life and food today.  We talked... yes, actually talked to each other.  Dude rested while I watched chick flicks. 

Today is the Second Sunday of Advent.  From our Catholic Education - During the second week of Advent, the father prays: O Lord, stir up our hearts that we may prepare for Thy only begotten Son, that through His coming we may be made worthy to serve Thee with pure minds. Who lives and reigns forever. Amen.” The oldest child then lights the purple candle from the first week plus one more purple candle.     Okay, I had three pink and one purple. I think God will be okay with that. 


Something cool.  This is Dude's baby high chair.  I asked why it had rollers on the side and he showed me.



Later it turns into a desk! 


Cool. 

peace 

2 comments:

  1. I had one of those high chairs for Christine. It was really cool. Glad you had a restful day.

    ReplyDelete