Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Day 12

You have seen pictures of the Dust Bowl... the wind is harsh on the plains.  The wind is blowing like an angry jilted lover out there tonight - howling and throwing things all about. I had to hold on for dear life driving home.  I was dodging and being smacked by tumbleweeds.  Off and on, driving home, I went through mini dust storms. It is snowing just south of us. We won't know until morning if we are getting any snow.  I am so glad to be home.  I am settling in with warm pajamas, a quilt and a chair by the fire. 

Before I do I wanted to share with you a quick craft I did before heading to work today. 

Vinyl sticks to just about anything so I made a couple of "stickers" for the car.  I turned on the Cricut and set the machine to begin to cut while I took a bath. 


I will probably save the leftover an etching or two. 



Cute!


Here are the teasel mice I made last year. 


peace 

No comments:

Post a Comment