Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Day 4 - Crafting !

It is amazing what you can make out of simple things.  This is a glass from the Dollar Store with a simple cutout decoupaged to it and sprinkled with a wee bit of glitter.  Feathers, a gift from the lawn birds. 
Today is Toddler Tuesday. I try to stop by each Tuesday morning and see one of my grandsons.  He is the only one not in school so I need to take advantage of see him as much as I can.  Over on the blog Catholic Icing I saw a cute way to make a Baby Jesus and manger. Check them out, they have some great ideas.   So that's what we did … made a sock Baby Jesus.  

I did the snipping and he did the stuffing! 



This is the "smile!" face. 







Later I made clove spiked oranges... oh the smell was wonderful.  I mixed them with cinnamon scented pine cones and added a few other fun things for Christmas.

I like the way they turned out but the aroma is even better. 





peace


2 comments:

  1. I love how you spend time with your grandkids! The crafts are great. Thanks for inspiring us.

    ReplyDelete