Thursday, December 20, 2018

Day 20 A few of quick crafts

One in the morning and I just couldn't sleep. I figured if I stay up until two , I would get tired and could sleep until 8am and still get six hours of sleep.

I stayed up and made this... A tray for Santa's milk and cookies ...or tea and jerky. 


Remember the carbon paper I bought ? I also had gotten a wooden tray for a very few dollars  and painted it.


I found a free printable online. 


Layered the tray on the bottom, then the carbon paper, and then the reindeer picture. 


Then simply traced with a pen. 


I think I turned out beautiful.  I may outline again with a marker. 


Here is another quick craft.


We spent the morning with my son and grandson in Denver.  Wonderful breather from the world. 



I had off today since I work the holiday next week.  I came home and took the dog for walk.  The white you see is from  our water... sodium. 


I found a tumbleweed to decorate.  There were so many from the recent winds, I had my pick of weeds. 


The prairie dog entrance but it hasn't been used in a while. 
Thank goodness our prairie dog has vacated.   Happiness.


I finally got a paperback book tree finished … the dog ate the others. 



 Spray painted it silver. 



My friend, Kelley, made the paper topper bow. I decorated the tree with ribbon and leftover stickers from this year. 



Ohhhh.. I spray painted the tumbleweed pink! 


Added fairy lights and tiny pompoms then sprinkled with glitter... of course.



Gracie requested a photo for her Christmas cards. 


I love it. Dude was less than thrilled because unbeknownst to me I dropped the sticker seeds (we call them hitch hikers because they end up on your shoes and pants) all over the house trying to get it in the back door. 



It's time to settle in with a book. It isn't bitter cold but it is in the 30's. 


peace


No comments:

Post a Comment