Friday, June 30, 2017

Wilber gets a suit, what is Dude building and a goose walk

It has been a long week and even longer month. I am glad June is over and July will begin. 

Before work I needed to decide which suit Wilbur, our lamb, will wear.  He is small for a year old lamb.  I like the flowers on this one but you have to try and get it over his head and put his legs in the sleeves.  Scary thought. 


This one looked much easier but that orange rubber part looked ohso hot!


So I cut it off. 


Next we had to catch Wilbur. It wasn't as hard as I thought.  He is used to me going out and brushing the flies off him and give him a good massage. 


We got the suit on him and he was just as embarrassed as when we sheared him! Oh Wilbur, light up. 


He went over to Angelo to complain. 



Angelo told him he just needed a kiss.  Wilbur decided he would try to work with it. 


Next I picked carrots and peeled them most of the morning. 


Dude got started on a "barn" for the chickens, geese, guineas, turkey and a stall for milking the goat. All the holes were drilled.


He works alone so he has to get creative.



Giggle... oh Mr Man. 


Here's how far he got today. 


When I got home from work I saw Wilbur wandering around naked again. Dude said he worked with the horse to get it off.  I need to sew another belt on it since he is small. 

There was still some light left when I got home so I took the geese for a walk. 


Spread those wings!


Then we sat and watched the sun go down. 



So happy tomorrow is my day off! 

peace



No comments:

Post a Comment