Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Wednesday - Cleaning, canning and sewing

We had another busy day on tap. 


So we got started with cleaning... lots of cleaning. The biggest job was cleaning the windows, screens and inside and out. 





I cleaned the bathrooms and litter.  Floors were vacuumed and mopped. 
Then I want to try a canned bread recipe I found here: at Vicki's Canning World on Facebook.



I added a streusel topping .


Half of them, I added chocolate chips and baked. Since they are hot you add the lids and rings. They seal due to the heat.  She says they last for a year. 


We made salad jars for the rest of the week. 






I went out to measure Wilbur for his protective coat that he will be wearing. 


Granddaughters are making ponchos.  Another is making walking pouches and pillows. 


I did get the seeds planted in time but not checking in the hive.  The shamrocks were potted. Tomorrow is another day for the hive. 

We got a great downpour. 




I have over 16,000 steps logged and I am exhausted.  A bath and book is calling me. 

peace

No comments:

Post a Comment