Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Celebrating World UFO Day with Green Things and a son who says he is from Outer Space :-)

The day began in the gardens. It is hot but I am trying for two or more hours a day in the gardens.  The to-do list is long and never-ending!

The flowers are happy but fear the love and squeezing of the green beans! oh!


Pulled out the rest of this season of radishes, cut cilantro, lettuce and mustard greens. 




Washed and ready to bag. 



I still need to make reusable bags but need to find the time. 


My son called and wanted a visit … oh and eggs, greens, and any canned goods we wanted to share. This is the best compliment a mom could ask for. 


Then home to make a crazy space ship cake and aliens.


There were tomatillos in the fridge waiting to be canned up. 


I made some salsa verde.  It smelled and tasted wonderful. I made this small batch rather spicy and hot. 



I love making small batches.


Break time.... leftover meatloaf as a sandwich... YUM! 


peace


No comments:

Post a Comment