Thursday, July 25, 2019

A little gardening , a little baking and a little creating


After much caffeine I did get one plot ready for the lily of the valley plants I got yesterday. 


I start the same way I usually do...

Cardboard, wool, compost and soil. 




I did pause to go detach the cucumber plant from the peppers.  I heard the peppers yelling that the cucs would not leave them alone!  So, I went and got a tomato cage and strung them up. Everyone is happy now.  ugh.


I did find a couple things around the yard to help it out. 



Next to the kitchen.   This weekend my best friend and I have birthdays. We are going to spend the day tomorrow doing what we love... sewing.  I am made a few things to celebrate. 


We like frogs and octopus but couldn't find any so I got the next best thing... fairies. Next time I will just cut them with my Cricut machine.





The rest I made a cake for Dude and I to share. 



Dinner- I took a bunch of garden goodies and the last of the turkey to make egg rolls homestead style. 





Next it was card night ...as in making them.  I love my teacher , Sherri.  She is so talented. Here is what we made tonight. 





Good night.



peace




No comments:

Post a Comment