Saturday, July 27, 2019

Birthday weekend of creating

It was a fun weekend doing what I love... being with family and friends . 

Friday I spent with a good friend prepping fabric for a Halloween wall hanging.  For us, it was tons of fun. 



I got pockets made and sewn on some of the panels. 


We celebrated one of sons' birthday this today.  A month before my grandson and I worked on a photo album of my son's year since last birthday. 

My grandson made the cover.




He was surprised and loved he gift. 

Dude came home and worked on the tractor, cleaning it and making sure it was filled with fluids I spent with this clown. He went to the store with me, the gas station and then followed me all day. 


Today I sewed the wall hanging. 


Of course, I had company. 




I will back it tomorrow and try to bling it up. 


Next, I needed to finish a dress to wear to church tomorrow. 


Done.


A good productive day with family and creating.   The best kind of day to me. 

peace 

No comments:

Post a Comment