Saturday, May 21, 2016

New tractor and other stuff

The day started out with the dog getting skunked. It was horrific for her...eyes tearing, mouth foaming and the smell!  Poor Maggie-dog but within the hour she was back to normal, just not allowed in the house!


A couple new batches of cheese were made. 

Jalapeno.


Salted chevre. 


And then the fun began. Dude got the call his tractor was in from Kansas and ready to be delivered. He was so excited and kept looking out the front door like a little boy on Christmas. Then you heard it... Dude yelled - it's here and ran to the back door. He acted cool as he walked out to great the John Deere delivery guy. 





And yes, not to be outdone by his brother-in-law, this one has all the bells and whistles... heat, AC, stereo...oiy. I am supposed to be excited , so here goes...oooohhhhh ahhhhhhhhhh. There. 





While Dude stayed home and played with his new machine I went to Boulder to Rebecca's Apothecary.  I was in heaven. I wish I could have stayed all afternoon.  Just magic in the air there. 




I did buy a couple of teas - Awesome Kid and Happy Tea. Awesome Kid has some catnip in it and the cats caught on to this right away. I put in on the counter and boy did they come running. I had to hide it from them. 

I also got my sewing sample in the mail.  Yay me...okay, it's not a tractor but it does give me the same excitement! It comes with some pretty cool stuff and isn't that tablerunner pattern adorable? 




Well, the sun is going down and there is a wonderful breeze dancing through the house. Dude is still out mowing or doing tractor stuff. I think I will sew for a bit before heading to read along with a nice full moon herbal bath. 

Freshly mowed...ohhh, ahhh. 





peace, health and happiness. 



No comments:

Post a Comment