Friday, May 20, 2016

Divide and conquer -getting chores done

We are learning to divide and conquer to get all the chores done.  Dude handles the the goats and turkeys while I take on the chickens and greenhouse.  Dude mows in the evening and rototilled some areas for me to plant. We both take care of the bees.  With only two of us , you don't want all your hard to go to hell because you didn't take care of, so we have to divide the chores. 

I strain the milk each morning.  We get a gallon a day.  Plus I found where the hens are laying...in the goat pen.  Everybody loves goats and want to be with them! (eyesrolling) 


I went and found my wooden eggs and put them in the coop to encourage the girls to lay in the proper area. 




Then over to the greenhouse. Every morning I go and water everything. I will need to start planting these this weekend!





Plus I had to break out the baskets to start collecting veggies. Tomorrow the spinach will come in the house. 


I don't have time for a writing  journal but I do like to log a picture of the day and something in my prayer journal if I can. They are fun to review at the end of the year. 






Today is a short morning so I can head to town to see my grandson.  *heart*

peace, health and happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment