Saturday, January 11, 2020

Crafty Sewing Bee Day

Once a month a bunch of get together to craft or sew. 

I was ready to hit the road. I love this day!

It was a great time and boy did we laugh. I love a good belly laugh!


First we had show and tell.  Shelly showed what her craft partner across the pond sent her. ...ohhh and hand made!  Love!




And I guess in Japan they wrap the gift in cloth.


Next we got to work … Susan is beading a terracotta puma.  Wish I had a better picture of this!


Daisy is quilting ...and by hand... Sunbonnet Sues.



Oh and there is eating!! 


...and things I shouldn't have eaten but were ohso good!


Our host this month was Dawn and her home is filled with quilting treasures! 










Back to what we are making... Shelly is making her broomstick afghan . 


Judy is knitting...


And I did get at least one block finished before leaving early to see my grandsons. 


It was a wonderful day with fun friends and creating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment