Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Some days are like that.

Do you ever have one of those days...yeah, those days. Kind of like today where nothing really gets done. I overslept to 730am.  Not bad but when you want to get things done before hitting the road and commuting to work , it's late. 

Just hanging out with the old man tonight.  I hope to post pictures of the new ceiling but Dude said the power went out on the wall of the kitchen and needs to figure it out. 

We were to get our cow today but not sure what happened there.

I did get pasta in the crockpot. It turned out well. 

I didn't cook the pasta completely before putting it in the crockpot so it wouldn't turn out mushy. 




I lined the crockpot and simply layered pasta, cooked sausage, onion, pasta sauce and three kinds of leftover cheese.





But just like today... I hoped to post a finish product but Dude ate it all before I got home from work. sigh

Plus my to do list grows longer. 


Yep, some days are like that but you just power on. (There was a wee bit of a silver lining today. I did get a small raise at work)

peace

No comments:

Post a Comment