Friday, February 16, 2018

Peeps, greenhouse, bird house update

It's that time when we don't eat Peeps ...those nasty sugary marshmallow creatures.  But rather we create and compete with them making Peep-o-ramas.  Here are some of our past creations and from friends. 

So grab a package or two or three of Peeps and get creative.  We reveal ours on Easter. 









Our geese are doing well after one of ours tried to take off last night and join a flock of traveling Canadian Geese . He only got over the fence and then wondered how to get back. 



Worked in the greenhouse this morning.  Picked spinach and carrots. Winter veggies. 



Dude got the cap on the pump house. 


The guineas are not happy the roof was finished yesterday. They roost on it at night. 


Here is before. 


Now. 


We still have a ways to go but it's getting there. 

We have a couple of birthdays this weekend. I got these done before heading to work. 




I am excited for the weekend. I am potting strawberry plants and the trees I rooted are going into potting soil. 

I must study for an exam... my final one before getting another degree. But I also want to save  some time to card and spin some wool. 

A reminder... since this is Lent . I will only be posting Monday, Wednesday and Friday. 

peace



No comments:

Post a Comment