Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Tuesday - day two bottling laundry detergent, and dog pillows ready for delivery.

I got up and started right in making my meals for this week's dinners at work, ravioli soup.  I got the recipe here.  It is low calorie and very tasty. 


Jarred it all up and ready to go. 


Next I needed to get the laundry detergent I made yesterday bottled up for use. This is how it looked when I opened the lid. 


It was like jelly. Stir up good. 


I got my recycled bottles out and filled them half way with water and the rest of the way with detergent. Yes, all my stuff for work is out and ready to go.  



All snug and ready to use. 


This is how the chicken saloon looked when I left this morning. Trusses were up.  It's dark when I got home but I could see there was more work done today.  It has been very hot and windy, so there isn't a whole day Dude can work on it. It will get done by the end of the week. 


 Dog pillows were finished. This one is for a great dane. I hope he loves it. (the cats at the door are wondering where theirs are)


These two are for new family members of a friend who have puppies. 
Everything is packed up and ready for delivery before work. 



That's it, well, besides the regular chores. Hope you all sleep well. 

peace 

No comments:

Post a Comment