Thursday, July 27, 2017

Keeping it real

Dude some how hurt his ankle. He thinks it was from standing on the roof on a slant. He has to rest his ankle for now. I kept hearing , as I was working this morning,  I can do this! Well, sometimes you need to put your feet up and rest. Yes, I am a woman but I CAN help. For twenty years I had my own garden and raised kids.  Don't get me wrong. I love that he likes to take care of me but I need to do my fair share and he needs to rest. 

Some days all you get done are the feeding the animals, milking the goat, watering in the greenhouse and pulling in vegetables to deliver to my mom. 



OH and make a list .... 


Then I had to hit the road and go to my city job.  Did Mr Man rest? No, he put the flashing on the plumbing vents on the roof and then heading to a grandson's baseball game. ~smile~
peace

No comments:

Post a Comment