Tuesday, July 4, 2017

July 4th - a calm relaxing day

Happy Independence Day.  I worked both yesterday and today. 
It's late so I will just post some pictures from the days. 

Made eagles for the potluck .




The boxes in the fridge are a big success for Dude. 
This week I premade ham sandwiches.


                                                 
                                                  Carrots and fruit bagged up. 

                                                 

                            Picked collards

                                           
                 And put them in the crockpot.

Along with a ham hock, some of our dried onions, a couple tablespoons of vinegar, pepper flakes and a bit of honey...oh and some chicken stock.  Good stuff. 



 We walked the property. They say you can tell how snowy the upcoming winter will be by how high the ant mounds are... looks like it will be light. 



I took some of the fabric I bought from a farm sale we recently went to and began to make dog beds!



I have four of them cut and pinned. 


Yep, I had company. Luna wanted to watch. 


Dude worked on the Chicken Saloon most of the day.  I came home in the dark but I hear the floor is on. 



That's it for today.  Not much just happy and warm. 


Happy Independence Day 





No comments:

Post a Comment