Sunday, March 19, 2017

Sunday post

We purposely made this a slow weekend.  
Dried two bags of peas.  They don't amount to too much dried. 
My sister made this cute mini paper album.


I drank a lot of tea. This was this weekend's tea pot.

Many things are popping up in the greenhouse. 




Summer was finally allowed out of her small area to go and explore. 


It got up to 80* this weekend . The animals did not much care for it. 


Wilbur stayed in that barn. Too hot, he says, outside. 



I had a the thrill of watching a baby chick work hard at entering the world. 


Two so far. 



And the arrow quilt background is finished. Tonight I will work on the cat that will go on the quilt. 


Mass this morning. 

 "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again; but whoever drinks the water I shall give will never thirst." 

peace


No comments:

Post a Comment