Saturday, August 31, 2019

Sewing Bee Day!

 Sewing Bee Day.  Once a month a bunch of gather to sew, knit, crochet , create and laugh. So I headed toward Denver and the mountains and took my place in the city traffic. Yes, even on the weekend there are so many people on the road. Many are headed to cool off in the mountains. 

 

I picked up my mom and her friend and made our way over to sew. 

We began right away with show and tell. This is Myrna's quilt she made for her son. It's a T-shirt quilt.  



Susan was working on her wall-hanging today.  We are working on similar projects. 


Daisy is an elf today working on Christmas reindeer. 


My mom is embroidering another baby outfit to donate. 



Hi Melissa. She is creating a memory to snuggle with her husband's old shirts. 


Judy is knitting a blanket. 


Yep, this is my spot. 



Mary is showing me the twiddle muff she is making. It is a tactile muff for those with autism. 


I brought a couple of my show and tell. 


Susan was adding bling to her wall-hanging. 



I did get some sewing done. (In between some extreme belly laughs!)



Looking good Susan!


I took the long way home to see my grandson.  Well worth it! 


peace 

No comments:

Post a Comment