Monday, September 2, 2019

Record-breaking heat so we are indoors creating

Our state broke a record for hottest day in September ...ever. 

So we began early getting outdoors. 


Norman went for an early run with me and then never wanted to go out the rest of the day. 


We made sure all the animals had plenty of water and had a shaded place to go. 



Someone loves getting back rubs. 


The little one ...not so much. 


The chicks are going through water like crazy. 


But all are doing well. 


I spent most of the day sewing.  I did get the next block in the Fat Quarter blog finished. You can see their free instructions HERE


I am only using scraps so it may look a little funky.


I finished the rows on this wall-hanging but I think I will add another border. 


It will hanging with this one but I need to back and bling this. 


I worked on this one.



The guinea stopped by for a visit. 



This is as far as I got today.


Dude wanted to bring the flooring into the hall and mudroom. 



He is very talented and did finish today. 


Update on Cousin It ... I added a table skirt to him and think it looks better full. 


peace 


No comments:

Post a Comment