Monday, September 23, 2019

Making a few vintage cards and the garden

House chores were done at last!
I finally had time to get a few cards made. I cut out vintage Halloween images and got to work.


Last night I cut a bunch of them out. 


...and today I was able to complete cards using scraps and stickers. 








I worked most of the morning in the garden and with the animals. The animals water bins needed scrubbing and filled. 

There is still life left in the garden despite it being the first day of fall. Everything, including the trees we have planted needed watering. 

There are about a dozen cucumbers on the vine. 



A handful of peppers. 



Basil I planted by seed recently is doing well. 


Radishes


No matter how many I pick each day, they are still coming on strong - scallions. 


Swiss chard


The pumpkin patch. 






Tomorrow I replant the lettuce patch the cats had gotten into. 

Need to make dinner. 
peace

No comments:

Post a Comment