Friday, September 13, 2019

Card making, crafts and more yard sauce made

Started the day early with card making. It always stuns me that we just start with paper and end up with cards. Shout out to my teacher Sherri. 


Can you see the "cotton" is puffed up?  It is with puff paint , heated with a heat gun to puff it up. 



Card 2 is a repeat card. 


Card #3 is gorgeous!  It is a beautiful Christmas card. 





Then more yard sauce is made. I got the idea from Pricillas  blog. The garden has been good to us this year.  I alter mine just a bit. Roast tomatoes, onions, garlic, zucchini with olive oil, salt, pepper, and oregano at 400* for 40 minutes with my oven. Then whirl the whole batch in blender or food processor.  I freeze them in quart bags. I got 4 quarts today. 



A quick Halloween craft. I have seen these all over the internet but most use plastic skull and have a tough time sawing them. 

First get a fake sunflower. 


I had a Styrofoam skull and easily cut it in half. 



Also used some moss. 



Hot glue the moss down and then hot glue the skull. 



I did have some smaller flowers and small skulls to do the same thing but simply hot glue the skulls to the middle of the flower. 





That's it. 


The last of the yard sauce is ready to batch up and freeze. I need to get back to it. 


peace 

No comments:

Post a Comment