Tuesday, November 28, 2017

This little piggy goes to the market and a crafty morning.

Our neighbor's pigs were ready for the butcher to cure for a Christmas dinner.  We lent them our trailer and Dude was itching to get out of the house so off he went to help.  He said it was quite a time getting these guys into the trailer but they did it. .



Tuesdays is letter writing day for me. So, I stayed home and got three written and off in the mail. 


Our friends returned the trailer and came in for some fun and crafts. Of course, there was a rousing time with the marshmallow guns. 


Even their Dad gave them a try. 


I did manage to find a few crafts to work on. I found some ceramic houses to paint and decorate. The kids really got into it. (These were leftover from last year.  A craft I never got to.)


I stuffed my little cowboy while they painted. 


The houses turned out cute. Some were summer homes with grass. 


Others made winter homes with snow. 


They all turned out wonderful. 





Hope your evening or day is grand. 

peace

No comments:

Post a Comment