Saturday, February 18, 2017

A birthday card and crochet lit rug

Our intention today was to cut down a dead tree close to the house before we begin the remodel but the wind changed our minds. 

Today was a day of family and relaxation.  So, we celebrated with my oldest first - a prebirthday lunch.

I did take time to make a birthday card for my son:  (Paper pumpkin has kits that are fun and quick to make)


Next up was to travel north to a grandson's basketball. So as not keep hands idle I did bring a new project to begin and finishing tonight.  It is a crocheted light rug. I didn't have any instructions(just saw pictures but couldn't find any instructions) and I think if I were to make it again I would start with less in the center circle .  It was tending to lump a bit on the outside.  Here is the before:



And how it is turning out.  Only one more complete row to do while sitting by the warm fire. 
I love it. 



That's it. 
Peace





No comments:

Post a Comment