Monday, February 22, 2016

More babies

Running Water had her babies and quickly yesterday. She was way different than her sister. Her water didn't break. I had just gotten home from sewing with friends. Dude was building a new divider for the boys.


I got to the barn to check on her and she is grunting and looking like she is having trouble. I yelled for Dude to come. He hadn't heard her.  I ran to get the towels and rags.  When I got back she was kidding. The two new boys popped out with their separate placentas later.  She screamed the whole time while her sister tried talking to her through the fence.  Thank goodness it was quick.

Here are the new ones.





So happy everyone is extremely healthy and happy. ... well, Skippy, the dad is not happy that he can't go in the nursery.

No comments:

Post a Comment