Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Dehydrating onions and carrots.

Busy morning . Got the two dehydrators going. One with onions ...out in the greenhouse.  The other with carrots.

I love it when you haven't used it in a while and something is stuck to it.... a picture of one of my sons and my mom.

I hate marshmallows but Dude loves them . When we swapped out the refrigerators I found a bunch of marshmallows and I have no clue where the Rice Krispies came from... So made some quick treats for him.

Dinner last night was amazing. Three cheese grilled cheese, homemade tomato soup, and orange cottage cheese salad -cottage cheese sprinkled with orange jello, mandrins, whip topping, and pineapple...ohso good. I don't think we will go back to buying tomato soup. Need to grow lots of Roma Tomatoes!


 Oh and I wanted to share a great reference book:


Time to hit the road.







No comments:

Post a Comment