Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Tuesday update - remodel and sewing

It's a snowy/rainy March day.  So, I thought I would give you a quick update on the remodel.

Here is what it looked like when we moved in. 

We took down the porch cover. 


And replaced the green siding. 


We used beetle-kill wood we stained for the siding... each piece... by hand. 



Last week the back door porch was torn apart and caissons dug. 


Yesterday, the large back porch was torn apart much to the dismay of a few animals. 


Today is cold and snowing, giving Dude a break from remodeling. 


Sewing

Remember the arrow quilt I was working on?


I saw this little cutie on Pintrest and fell in love with her. I thought she might look good on the quilt. 


And here she is....


Adorable. Dude says she needs something on her cup, so, we'll see. 


Spring cleaning this morning. Time to hit the road. 

peace


No comments:

Post a Comment