Thursday, April 20, 2017

Thursday update - remodel, garden, and projects.

Dude has working on the additions to the house this week.  The one closest to the camera will be a mud room and the farther on an additional room. 
Remember we started with this. 



He got both the decks put on them. Next is the trusses and beams. 




Today the front deck was to be done but rain stalled the progress there. 


My mornings are spent in the greenhouse. Every other morning I water and every other morning I pick and trim lettuce and spinach. 



Here is what the lettuce looks like every other day. 


Even though I trim it to the nib. 


Spinach gets trimmed as well. 


Ready to bring in the house to be washed. 



And prepped for dinner! 


Will I ever finish? 


Rainy night, in the 40's*, warming up. 


Take care all. 

peace. 


No comments:

Post a Comment