Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Garden Salad and week update.

I took Holy Week off to spend time with my family and prayer.  We have had a tradition of Seder meal since I was a child. Thursday we will observe and keep the tradition alive. I am also spending time cleaning and getting ready for family to visit on Saturday.  

Dude continues to work on the decks. The missing parts were finally delivered today and put us behind by three days. Caissons (can't remember if there are 16 or 17) are ready for the cement mixer to come in tomorrow and fill them.  We ordered four yards of concrete.



I was blessed to spend a whole day with this little guy....grandchild number seven, Spencer. He is a joy. 


Prayers for my facetime buddy, grandson Logan, who is feeling a bit under the weather today. 
I miss you. 


After watching Spencer today , I headed out to the greenhouse. Dinner was pork chops, salad, and broccoli.  I picked some salad greens, spinach and beautiful radishes. 



We mixed them with our pickled eggs, peppers, tomatoes and olives. 

Delightful. 


Found this little one ready for Easter. 


Tea time. I am so happy for a bit of down time since I am not at work tonight. 


peace


No comments:

Post a Comment