Saturday, April 29, 2017

Snow day in the greenhouse

It's a snowy day but that doesn't mean I can't work in the greenhouse.  Lettuce and spinach  needs to be cut.  We will be eating salad every day in every way.






I use a cleaning solution that is all natural made by a friend of mine. (technically you can eat the stuff)






Snow doesn't stop me from planting.   Hmmm what to start, what to start?


           
Dude packed the trays and I planted the seeds... lavender, borage, cress, purple peppers, cilantro, hot peppers, tomatillos, and black beauty eggplant.   It is great working in the greenhouse, warm, full of oxygen produced from the plants and full of life. 





Snow days are great for sewing but today wasn't the day.  I needed to get some projects done and organized. I go to my first quilt retreat this upcoming weekend.  I am beyond excited! Tomorrow, that is what I am concentrating on....mass and sewing!

Today we drove an hour north to a grandson's birthday.  (sorry about the garbage on the lens ...oiy)





                                                                           peace


No comments:

Post a Comment