Friday, June 14, 2019

Recycling a water jug to a planter and a day of exercise

This time of year it is sunny and warm in the morning and storming in the afternoon. The storms are usually quick and unpredictable.   

I spent the morning weeding and getting beds ready for new plants.  

Then it was time to walk the dog.  We had a good walk and later walk some more and got on the stationary bike.  I am greatly out of shape and need to work on getting healthy every day! 




I will be seeing some of my grandsons next week and I wanted to do a project they could help with. After our road trip we have bunch of water jugs that needed recycling.  (Dude believes food and coffee is only as good as the water in that area.  Yes, he travels with his own coffee maker after he found out his brother-in-law does the same thing... grin) 


I cut the bottom off the jug and will use it for plants later on or poke holes for a small greenhouse. 


Next, I drew eyes, eyebrows and a tiny mouth with a marker.  Fill the bottom of the jug with dirt and top with a flowery plant so it looks like happy hair. 



That's it for today.  Tomorrow is sewing bee day, yay!

peace

No comments:

Post a Comment