Tuesday, July 19, 2016

The neighborhood

There is alot going on in the "neighborhood".  New neighbors are building (when I say new, it is probably a half mile down the road) on both sides of the road. 

One is getting a well put in...

The other had the misfortune of having the frame of their new home collapse during yesterday's storm. As I have said before, it takes a strong person to live out here. Some days I am not sure I belong out here.  Tornadoes, storms, micro-bursts, blizzards but in the end you high five yourself that you made it. 


Today we walked near our home and found some amazing sites. 

Raccoon tracks.


Watched some ducks fishing.



Tons of pelicans. Yes! Colorado has pelicans. Can you see the mountains in the background?


A lone Canadian Goose just meditating on his day.


Hay bales ...heehee.


The morning walk gave me 6000 steps. 

Hope you have a great day!
peace, health, and happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment