Sunday, November 11, 2018

Snowy Sunday on the Homestead

I love snow and it is a beautiful snowy day.   Days like today we rest, take long baths, and read. 


We have a fire in the woodstove and double layer of clothes before heading out to feed the animals. Indoor animals are warm and snug. One hung out behind the woodstove. 


Snow makes the world quiet. 




Potato soup is brewing in the crockpot. 



I finished this little cross stitch.



I settled in to finish a cowl. I used this pattern here. I can't wait to wear it tomorrow with a black shirt. 



Dude will spend the evening watching football.  I will be in the sewing room searching fabric.  One of my sons has requested new pillow cases for his son.  As a mom, this is the best way to end a day, creating for family.  

Also a shout out to my oldest son for heading out in the snow to take his 86year old grandma to the mall to walk and then over to see family before taking her back to my brother's home.  Everyone has been pitching in helping my mom.  My family doesn't always get along the best but when we need each other we are an amazing group. 

peace 



No comments:

Post a Comment