Saturday, November 10, 2018

Sewing/Creating Bee Day

Today was our sewing bee day.  A bunch of us gathered to sew, talk about what is going on in our lives and share a good meal. 




Remember when we made our Cherry Bounce?  


It looks a lot richer and darker now. Well, we gave it a try today and it was FANTASTIC!


Then we have show and tell. 

Susan's creation... It looks small here but it took up a good portion of a wall. 


Shelley's afghan...


Daisy's quilt...



Another of Daisy's quilts...




A pocket quilt...



Then we begin to create...





I did get an autumn beach shoe done... I met with a very good friend from "back home" this week. We grew up near the beach.  I wanted to remember the week and made a beach shoe. 


And then I started a boot ornament for my new adopted home - Colorado.


Susan is creating Christmas gifts so we can't show you what she is doing - smile. 


I really believe we cannot forget these old ways of sewing and being together. It's a time to socialize and help each other in our craft.  I can't wait for next month.

peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment