Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Quick craft for gift giving and banding chickens

I love making these little boxes. Actually the boxes were rescued from the trash.  


Add a little paint, some flowers, stickers and Wa La! 

They are great for gift cards... 
This is for a friend who likes books. 
A book mark, a gift card to the book store and these tiny books my sister makes. If you want to see more of her stuff she is at Laugh Like Thunder on facebook. 


This one is for coffee... Add a mug rug and a coffee card. Perfect quick gift. 


Dude bought some strawberries for me to plant along with some in runner form too. He got all the gardens disked up and ready to plant. He wants to plant onions tomorrow. 


I worked with the chickens before work.  The new layers are ready to go into a bigger area but not ready to be incorporated with the big birds yet.  We moved them and banded them so we know they are the younger birds. 



I later thought... with all my crafting supplies I could have bedazzled them...wink. 


I tried to sew.  I got the ties put on before work .


I couldn't get much more done due to my "helper". 


I am reading Pope Francis's  Happiness in this Life and enjoying it. 

I need to finish America's First Daughter by Stephanie Dray and Laura Kamoie... another very good book so far. 

Tomorrow our dog Norman goes to etiquette training... at least, that's what I'm calling it. Nothing like having a 70 pound puppy! 

peace 

No comments:

Post a Comment