Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Dandelions part one

I spent the morning picking dandelions. The winds are roaring today.  I couldn't use a basket to pick the flowers  since they would just blow out, so I found a half gallon jar.  Between the winds and the dog running by trying to barrel me over, I felt the Universe was teaching me balance.  I have said before that the homestead can be your gym .... with  the bending over and picking for a good hour it sure gave my tummy and the back of my legs a workout. My legs were shaking all morning. 




I think dandelions are beautiful. Soft, pillows, and full of spring.  They represent the summer to come...full of sunshine. 


I had a few helpers...sigh,  but I welcomed them still. 


I poured boiling water over them. Today they will soak in as a tea all day and tomorrow I will make jelly plus more!







Sooo, until tomorrow I pray you have a peaceful and loving day. 

peace

No comments:

Post a Comment