Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Tuesday, cantaloupe and crafts

Dude is still in pain but not totally out of commission.  I did manage to to feed the animals, walk the dog and cats, spent time with the geese and had poo duty outside before heading in the house to finish in there then off to work. 

I did pick an amazing cantaloupe. It was so sweet and juicy.  




Next up, I had to get the salsa made. I picked the tomatoes the day before and I wanted them to be firm for the salsa. 





Most of the ingredients were from the garden. 



Looks good. 


Then on to make a craft. We have a craft party at the end of September and this is one of them. 

I got some terracotta pots a while back to replant my ever growing aloe vera. 


I washed some pots and their saucers. 


Then I painted them and glued them together. Next time I will use a brighter color. A glue gun doesn't work for this craft and I had to use gorilla glue. 


Just need to fill with seeds for the birds. 


I made these placemats last year. 


Just before I left I realized I needed a card for someone at work. This one was quick and easy. 


I found this fan case in the trash at work. Some how I want to make them into eyeballs for the party. 


Dude would not stay down. He only had a tiny bit left to put on the roof. He was pumped since the inspector had been out and he passed all his inspections. 


The only thing left is the chimney. He is putting large rock around it and put the gutters on.   

It has been a stressful few weeks but we will get through this like we do everything. We find out more this week what is going on with Dude's pain.  We persevere.  We reinvent and work hard to make it happen. We dreamed to long for this not too. 

peace 

No comments:

Post a Comment