Friday, September 29, 2017

Canning Caramel Sauce and a couple more crafts

If you like caramel sauce and want a quick recipe try this one I found at Vicky's Canning World. It makes 3 1/2 pints and you use a crockpot instead of a canner. 


I used two cans of sweetened condensed milk and a teaspoon of vanilla.  Mix together in a bowl. 


Pour into clean jars.  Use brand new lids so they seal. 


Tight on rings and place in crockpot. Cover jars with water like you would a water bath. 

Cook on low for 6-8 hours. I put mine in before work and took them out when I got home. Yep, it has a shelf life. 


They come out looking and tasting like caramel. So good!


Some crafts are as simple as a pumpkin with a mask, some leaves and a boa or glitter to cover some old bones. 


A few Halloween cards made with photographs, stickers and cutouts.


A past quilt I made.


A decorated pumpkin.


peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment