Wednesday, September 13, 2017

A craft, a recipe and pup update

I went to the Dollar Store and got a bag of  lollipops like DumDums and Tootsie Pops. Dude found the bag and said, "Aw nice, you got me candy."  Hmmm, yeah, no. (I found this idea on pintrest) I asked him to drill small holes in one of plastic skulls we had leftover from last year.  Dude drilled holes all over the head and all I did was insert the lollies. I love the way it turned out.


Darling! You look much better! 


The zucchini is finally coming in. This year I planted both yellow and green zucchini. This recipe is one my kids like and would eat. 

Here is what I did:
Saute onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons of butter.  While that is sauteing slice two medium zucchinis and grab a handful of cherry tomatoes from the garden. Toss them in the pan, salt and pepper the whole lot. Then, in a small bowl combine 1/4 of cup of water and 2 tablespoons of flour, 1 tablespoon oregano and 1 teaspoon of basil .  Make a whole in the middle of the pan and pour in, stirring quickly.  That's it.  Tastes great .




Our new puppy is doing well. Puppies are quite a handful at this age and get into everything. We are just glad he is now sleeping all night and appears to be potty trained... I hope. 



peace 




No comments:

Post a Comment