Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Small craft for winter cocoa, WIP and goats

We heat our home only with the wood stove and it does a great job. This week we have been pricing a furnace....whoa, not sure what we are going to do there. We don't need one but if something happened (God forbid) and we needed to sell it would greatly increase the value. Needs a lot of thought.

I had some leftover test tubes from Halloween and thought I would make my team in the city a little hot chocolate treat. 


Other departments were cleaning out file cabinets and were going to throw away these red dot stickies. Yes, you know me, I said I could do something with them. 


So I found my heart punch and a wee bit of white paper and punched away.


Then glued them to the stickies.


Filled the tubes with cocoa and marshmallows I dehydrated, topped with the stickers. Cute. I also found some pencils to hand out that I bought way before Christmas and forgot about. Score!  The team liked the surprise. 


Wilbur,  the little ram, is doing well. 



Christmas is over and out goes the tree to the goats. 



I would share a picture of the tree now but they eat the whole thing. 


Working on some WIPs- two lap quilts. 


That's it for Wednesday. 
peace

No comments:

Post a Comment