Monday, January 23, 2017

Monday walk, cleaning the sewing room and other stuff

Our efforts to clean and purge continue. I wish I had taken a before picture, but quite frankly, I was rather embarrassed of the stage I had let it become. You couldn't even walk in here and I began to just pile everything up.  I made up three goodies boxes for those who are beginning to sew of fabric, thread and other stuff and then set to work to CLEAN.  It took most of the day yesterday after mass but it was also a lot of fun. I had to hold myself back to not just dig in and start another project every time I found  fun project I forgot about.




I found so many unfinished project I started a jar of them to finish. I found this idea online when scrolling through stuff about a week ago but I don't remember where.  You just write down each project, put them in the jar, and pick one project at a time to complete.  As you can see from above one of the bee quilts is first up.


After religion class this morning Dude and I went out to walk the land.  As you can see the snow over the mountains is heading our way. 


We did free any tangled tumbleweeds along the way. 


Angelo is beginning to lose weight and looks great. He felt so good in his new light skin he walked with us to mend the fence. 


Wilbur and Callie the cat came along for a little while. 


This cracked us up. Angelo hasn't been able to play for a long time due to his weight but today he gave it a good try. 


Then it was time to head home. 


Wilbur doesn't think walks are all that great. He stayed and chased the chickens. He loves to chase chickens. 


The sun has gone behind the mountain now.  It is cooling off quickly.  A fire is in the stove and time to make dinner. 


We did get a wee bit offtrack today in class talking about Lord of the Rings and the comparison of Christianity soooo we are making homemade pizza with cauliflower crust and settling in for the night to watch Lord of the Rings tonight. 

Have a great evening.
peace 



No comments:

Post a Comment