Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Busy morning, canning grape juice and other stuff

Busy morning canning more grape juice. Someone had extra so I said sure , what the heck. They gave them freely with the only stipulation was they get a jar of whatever I am making. Oh, they will get more than just one jar! 
So, I got busy. 


Picking the grapes off takes the longest so I pray good health to those who will be drinking the juice. Goofy, I know, but that's what I do. 


Okay, truth time.  See in the background the grocery bag. ... yep, I missed a whole bag of grapes!!!  ~insert big heavy sigh here ~



Next up put a pork roast in the crock-pot with an onion soup packet and water for dinner. 


Salsa and Dip day at work so I made onion dip with the other packet of onion soup mix with sour cream. 

Lunch was made ...tuna salad... of course it's in a canning jar.



A birthday card was needed and a get well card out to the mail. I am so glad I have days where all I do is make cards.  Hmmm may need one this week. 

That's about all for our morning, except the usual taking care of the animals and watering gardens. 

Hope your day is great. 
peace, health, and happiness 

No comments:

Post a Comment